JEE Main Admit Card 2023 is now available for download
The JEE Main Admit Card 2023 for the Session 1 Exam on January 24 has been made available. Using their application number and birthdate, candidates taking the JEE exam can verify and get their admit card. The ways to access the JEE admit card link online are shown below.
The 2023 Joint Entrance Examination Main Admit Card has been published. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has made the link to the JEE 2023 session 1 exam admit card available. The official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in, is where candidates who plan to take the Engineering entrance test can verify and download their admit cards.
Candidates would need to submit their application number and date of birth in order to access their JEE Mains 2023 admit card. The exam’s admit card was made available on January 24, 2023.
For the B.E. and B.Tech papers, the JEE Main 2023 test will be held on January 24, 25, 29, 30, 31 and February 1, 2023. The second shift of the B.Arch and B.Planning exams will take place on January 28, 2023. There will be two sessions for the exam.
Candidates can check the timing and detailed schedule on their admission card. In order to sit for the exam, candidates must bring their JEE admit card and a form of photo identification with them. For information on how to obtain the JEE Main admit card online, see the instructions listed below.
JEE Main 2023 Admit Card: Downloading Instructions
- visit jeemain.nta.nic.in, the JEE Main website.
- Select the JEE Main admissions link.
- Candidates might additionally consult the direct URL provided below.
- On the login page, enter the information requested.
- Download the JEE Main session 1 admit card from the website.
- Take a printout for reference in the future.
- As previously stated, the JEE mains exam will begin on January 24 and be administered by NTA. Approximately 9.5 lakh applicants have enrolled for the JEE Main 2023 session 1 exam, according to the officials. JEE will be offered twice by NTA, in January and April.
However, citing the conflicting board exams, students from several locations are requesting that the JEE session 1 be postponed.